3.03.2007

Ab Ripper X

Abby and her sister Katie always do this workout called "Ab Ripper X". I will admit, its pretty hardcore, thats why I don't do it with them. Anyway, they always have a fun time doing it and I must say it's pretty fun watching my wife work her abs. She is so cute...
Work it baby, work it!!!

Good job ladies

Stretch those abs!!

6 comments:

Wiseguys said...

Hey you guys do have the same chair we do!! Way cool:) And way to go with the abs. I'm still trying to get mine back in place. They're all stretched out...oh well. It was worth it.

Jeni said...

("fox call") lookin good!! I wish I had good abs... can I do it with you when you move here?? You can teach me!

Kelly said...

Yeah, so I totally have NO abs! ha! During the power yoga class I teach I have to fake that I'm doing the crunches...I try to call out the count, but my voice gets all strained and squeaky...6...7...8...aaccckk!

Eric and Kathleen said...

My abs need help!! You have to teach me your secret when you move here, K!

Eric and Kathleen said...

Oh, and I wanted to tell you something else! I did Charolette Hinkley's hair for her bridals and she said she knows you guys! She is way cute, and you probably already know they're moving here in April too, that will be so much fun!

YaYa said...

oh my gosh!!! you have got to be my personal trainer when you get here......my abs are lost in a sea of flab>