1.24.2007

Hittin the Books, Rockin our Socks!

Well, hello everyone. Just wanted to post some fun pics of us and tell you what's been keeping us super busy! We're both tutoring Accouting(Pax) and Anatomy/Physiology(Abs) like crazy- working about 12,13,15,18 hours a week! And then on top of that, we work on our own homework for our classes. We stay busy, get exhausted, cranky, giggly, and silly- as you can see above. We still have fun and make time for eachother! It's so great!
Now these next few pictures illustrate Paxton's goofiness- I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!
He looks like he's having a rough time with homework, but oh no, he's not. He fakes it because he's so humble. He's such a smarty farty pants! And I mean EVERY word of that! He knew I was taking a pic of him, so of course he can't smile like normal, but he makes painful faces...
aww.. poor boy looks like he wants his mommy! Ann, where are you?!!

And the following are pictures of me being goofy. This first one is a result of the long, exhausting, 12 hours days on campus everyday! We both are pooped by nighttime. Gotta love it eh?
Watch out- i might fling it at ya!
....overwhelmed...



Here we are, ready for church, looking ridiculously good-looking!!! We like to take pictures of us because we can't get enough of ourselves in the mirror. We like to see us on camera too! ha. I'm kidding.

Alrighty, well, hope all is well with everyone else- we miss ya'll! We'll try and keep update with our busy lives!
LOVE YA







5 comments:

Jeni said...

did hob run out of bugs and he had to start pickin yours?? trickster

The Ling Blings said...

Thank goodness you decided to use your new digital camera and update us with some pictures. Abby you look great but Pax well....let's just say my baby brother that I don't know when the last time I saw a normal picture of you!!!! Are you getting excited about the final countdown to moving back home? Katie is super excited!!!!

YaYa said...

you guys are just nuts is all I can say,,,i love all the goofy pics....ok, so now i know who picked boogs and put them under the table (that was always pax's little trick, i guess he has passed it on)....just kidding...we can't wait for you guys to get down here. we are actually closing on the house on feb 27th,,,,,so it will be all ready when you get here,,,just hope mine sells soon......hugs and kisses..

P.S. steve and i whooped katie and heather in kids pictonary last night!!!!YEA!

Kelly said...

okay, you guys are always taking hilarious pics, so you better enter some in my contest! I especially want that temple one! please :)

Wiseguys said...

Fun, fun. I miss those days of being insanely busy and yet still finding time for each other. It gets soo much more difficult when you've got your own little bugger crawling around getting inot everything. I hope ya'll are doing good. We miss ya and can't wait till we're all in TX together!!!