Well, we've been married 3 weeks now and it seems like we've been married 3 months- in a good way. We're still madly in love and just busy with our own schedules. Paxton is super busy with his classes and tutoring. He's getting a little sick of it I think and just wants to move to Dallas and start a real job soon. A semester and a half is all he has left till he graduates!! We're so excited. And I still work at the same place, getting lots of hours, trying to earn our monthly rent. It's fun to finally get everything moved in and pictures up on the walls- it feels like a home now. We went to Target and Bed Bath and used up a lot of our gift cards on things we needed. And we still have quite a bit of money left- that's always nice. Thanks everyone for the gifts, gift cards and money- we appreciate it tons!!
Every once in awhile there are super funny things that happen that we wish we had a digital camera to take pics of them and put them on here. We are hoping to get a digital camera for Christmas. But it's funny because we always say, "We can write that on our blog!" and stuff. Some examples of such occasions are like when we went to the Distribution Center to get all of our temple clothing. Then we brought it home and we didn't open any of it until a few days later when I was putting everything together- then we realized we were missing Paxton's white pants. We knew we had bought them but didn't know where they were, so Paxton was searching for the receipt... in the huge dumpster outside on a freezing Sunday morning. I was in the house and realized that I had the receipt in my purse. So I ran out to tell him and he was digging in the huge dumpster, with all these bags goin everywhere. It was pretty funny. The other one that i actualy want to record Paxton doing is his pelvic thrust with a Tropicana Orange Juice carton to cars driving by 2 floors down!! It is hilarious not only because he is so skinny and it just looks funny but the face he makes is super funny! haha. I love him. He makes things interesting and i don't know what i'd do without him. We are still living happily ever after. We'll keep doing updates on the silly things Paxton does and one day have pics!
4 comments:
Cool pelvic thrust Hob.
nice... cool thrust indeed hob...3 weeks has gone way too fast guys! but hurry and come down to the big D already
Um, the orange juice pelvic thrust thing...I didn't get that. Nor do I really want to.
Can't wait to see you guys in Dallas!
I'm still dying of laughter over the dumpster dive! haaa! why have I done that for fun? my pals and I in high school would always drive to Boise and dive for chips and cookies in the frito lay dumpster...tasty. hilarious that you had the receipt the whole time! got to love those girl purses, you can find anything in there!
Post a Comment